Megha Rodriguez believes that even in its quest to make money, a business has to have heart. That’s why she works with small business owners who run what she likes to call “heart-centered, passion-driven ventures” – companies whose goal is to make a positive difference in the world.
So What Are Her Qualifications?
- College drop-out. She left behind a presidential scholarship to pursue a business opportunity. Dropped out 3 more times after that. While she is always learning more, she has found that there is nothing like life experience to serve as the priceless education that she now brings to her clients.
- Status Quo Questioner. She questions everything and strongly encourage objective and critical thinking.
- Serial Entrepreneur. If there is a business, she’s observing the angles. If there is an opportunity, she’s brainstorming the business potential.
- Corporate Escapee. She was given offers to climb the golden ladder, she turned the ladder and pointed it out the window.
- Knowledge Sponge. She learns quickly. She was home-schooled and used to learn at “her” rate, not the rate of someone’s sharing of information. If she doesn’t know it, she can learn it and explain it back in ways that you will understand.
- Intuitive Healer. Helping entrepreneurs find the “wholistic” value healing themselves in order to do great work.
Through her work, she helps clients learn to use today’s web technology, software applications and social media to build authentic relationships which can convert to referrals and revenue-generating business. The child of entrepreneurial parents, Megha has been a business owner for more than 13 years. Prior to launching Hire Humanity in 2008, she owned a therapeutic massage business with more than 40 employees. She went on to open a virtual administration business and later served as a partner in an internet service provider company (ISP).
She is also the IT Project Manager for Incentco LLC / Resident Gifts LLC which offers a proprietary rewards and loyalty platform for a wide variety of business models. She has also served as the VP of Marketing for a start-up, QR Rewards, Inc. that has developed an Android Marketplace & iTunes Store app that utilizes QR Codes (square barcodes) as a means of quick response coupon marketing to increase location-based business traffic.
Megha graduated Magna Cum Laude from Tyler Junior College in Tyler, Texas, where she earned an Associates degree in Behavior Sociology. She has studied a wide variety of marketing related subjects and most values her education she has received from author of “Book Yourself Solid” – Michael Port.
She is a member of Women’s Prosperity Network, The W.O.M.A.N. Club, Ladies Who Launch and The Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association.
When she’s not teaching small business owners to navigate the world of business technology, Megha’s great passion is working to empower women to break the cycles of generational poverty and abuse. She is the founder a start-up non-profit, The Rising Butterfly Project, which trains women who are transitioning from dysfunctional lifestyles to become self-employed.