My website is still a bit of a construction zone – see my blog post here as I talk about this.
Are you tired of all the buzz about social media and the rules that change every 5 minutes?
Feeling frustrated about spending too much time online without any real engagement or return on your investment?
Puzzled about what to say in order to stand out in the sea of people competing for visibility online?
GREAT! If so, you are in the right place.
I’m Megha Rodriguez, your Social Enchantment™ Strategist.
I serve small business owners, like yourself, who have a “bigger than profit” mission in the world to:
- Amplify your influence
- Leverage the power of online marketing to expand your digital legacy
- Build an insatiable tribe of followers who are engaged brand advocates
- Embrace the power of your whole life story and use it to make a difference in the world
So What Are My Qualifications?
I could tell you that I have an MBA from a top-rated college.Or that I have played safely by the rules. Or that I patiently ascended the ranks of a marketing agency….but I chose differently.
My master’s degree in business has come in being an entrepreneur for over 16 years (a.k.a. The School of Hard Knocks). I’ve had lots of victories. I’ve had some horrible mistakes. I’ve made a lot of money. I’ve spent a lot of money. I’ve learned at every turn in the good and the bad. I’ve invested more money than I care to tally on personal development and business coaching that has changed my life.
- College drop-out. I left behind a presidential scholarship to pursue a business opportunity. Dropped out 3 more times after that.
- Status Quo Questioner. I question everything and strongly encourage objective and critical thinking.
- Serial Entrepreneur. If there is a business, I’m observing the angles. If there is an opportunity, I’m brainstorming the business potential.
- Corporate Escapee. I was given offers to climb the golden ladder, I turned the ladder and pointed it out the window.
- Knowledge Sponge. I learn quickly. I was home-schooled and used to learn at my rate, not the rate someone gave me information. If I don’t know it I can learn it and I can explain it back in ways that you will understand.
- Intuitive Healer. Helping entrepreneurs find the “wholistic” value healing themselves in order to do great work. And yes I’ve even been a massage therapist and Reiki practitioner in the course of my years.
So now that you have a little better idea about who I am, I invite you to hop over to my signature program website www.socialenchantment.com and watch a recent webinar recording about the principles of my unique process of engaging your ideal audience online.